View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012   #55
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A LeSTAR (Jean) is born

The more I hear about this kid the more I like. Its pretty crazy that we're likely to cut a pretty good talent this year at the Receiver position after a year when we were thin on the back end of our rotation. MSW doesn't wow me as a guy who can possibly step in a push for playing time, but there are some names who do. If TO wasn't such a head case I'd be pushing big time to bring him in.

Jean comes off as a kid who GETS IT. It's always refreshing to see a guy who understands where he's at and what he needs to do to get to where he wants to be.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote