View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da Bears - Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I was there in 09 (along with a bunch of other places), I was in the upper level and had a good time. There was a random Vikings fan in the next section over (it wasn't even a Vikings game!) and he got heckled a bit, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Wasn't a big fan of Chicago (the city) though...
lol, yeah I am hoping that some Viking or Packers fan shows up near us. We only plan on being in Chicago the 1 day. Taking the Amtrak down from Detroit that morning. Enjoy some deep dish pizza somewhere that night, and gone the next morning back to Texas.

Who has the best Chicago Style Pizza?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote