View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
the one who worries me is Cushing. he is elite with most market value. Texans can afford the three mentioned stretching out to Cushing however may be too much, but I stand by my words; Barwin, Brown & Schaub will remain Texans
We have another year to go before deciding on Cushing. Sure hope Brady James sticks arouind 2-3 more seasons.