View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012   #11
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texns @ Jets info

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
I should be at the game in NYJ Joe, I had already scheduled to be in NYC that weekend since my grandpa lives out in Long Island, so it works out perfect! Whatever game you come to in Houston let me know, make sure you stop by our tailgate and say hello. Hope to keep in touch, cant wait for football season!
Great! As we get closer to the season we will have more info up on our site.