View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012   #471
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 335478 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round DeVier Posey WR Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
"Fundamentally, there's certain things," he said. "You just talk about your body language, making it look just like the run. The way that you extend the ball out, the way you keep your off hand close to your belly so they're not sure if the ball is in your hands or the running back's hands. Timing -- timing of understanding when routes are going to open up down the field, and being able to get a good pre-snap read."
Thanks for digging up a great example quote. That is exactly what I am talking about. When I am talking about play fake or play action I am talking about the whole package. As I mentioned up thread Carr had one of the worst around and it was because of inconsistent body language. His arm extension was totally different.

It's funny Rey wants to credit the OL for looking the same but won't credit Schaub for making it look the same.