View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012   #16
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving in Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Trying to refrain from posting yet on these threads since every game will be a road game for me except the Titans away game. Who's coming to Nashville to visit me this year?

Anyhow, I will be at the Thanksgiving game.... a perk of being unmarried without kids. You can do and be where ever you want. I'll be more active on the board when training camp starts. Still tired from my 2011 season travels.
I may. We'll have to see what happens. I'm moving to Memphis next month and if I can get a job quick enough I may be able to get some tickets.

I'll let you know.