View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012   #429
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round DeVier Posey WR Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I didnt mention it .... as my post was in response to GP's who mentioned Walter specifically as being the only WR Kubiak has aquired.

Cant complain about the bag of chips given the Bungles in exchange for Walter considering the production.

W. T. H??? Try again. You even quoted me, too, and you still attribute me as saying KW is the ONLY WR Kubiak acquired????? Here is the quote, again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
Outside of KW, what WR has Kubiak identified and acquired that really has contributed much of anything? I can't think of a name.
See, this is why I loathe this place sometimes. I didn't say he was THE only WR Kubiak acquired. I mean, I'm not that dense. LOL...SMH. Now you're going to have people thinking that GP thinks KW is the only WR Kubiak has drafted/acquired in his tenure here. Thanks!

What I meant is that KW is the only one who has really accomplished anything here, and even that is a bit of a stretch to say. I meant other than KW there's no other WR Kubiak can be proud of. When I say "OUTSIDE OF Kevin Walter..." that means "What OTHER WRs other than KW have been productive?"

Sometimes I really wonder....