View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012   #426
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round DeVier Posey WR Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanCR View Post
I will really like to see Posey playing the slot inside the 40 yl (bigger body than Martin and according to the reports great hands however not so fast) and in the red zone with Jean or Jones on one side and AJ on the other. However I dont remember us playing a 3WR set on the red zone, more like the 2 TE sets but now we have a better personal to expand our offense, even start with casey on the TE slot and motion him to the WR positon...
Posey was clocked as fast as 4.37 in the 40 Pre-Draft ..... Not so fast ?

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote