View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Hell of a mock for being this early!

Rodgers- I love this pick. I forget which thread it was in, but I pointed this guy out as an early target for the Texans. Big, strong, fast, he has it all. He drops due to a lack of hype and off the field issues.

Lester- Will he be here? If so, I like it. Depth is important, and really behind Manning we dont have a guy who can start in case of emergency.

Bailey- Depth on the OL is always good. I dont know a lot about the player, but I like the position.

Taylor- Again, I like going the position. OLB will likely be taken in just about every draft at some point, and Taylor is a good one. It would suck to lose Barwin, but it is a possibility.

Michaels- I cant get on board with this one. I dont think a RB will be taken, as I doubt Tate goes anywhere, and I really like Meggett for the 3rd RB role. Still shocked he went UDFA. Now, even if we needed to grabe a RB, there are other guys I like around this area- Burkhead from Nebraska in particular.

Steinkuhler- Yet again, depth. I like it, though I dont know much about the player.

Jackson- I really like going ILB, but I would have addressed it earlier. James and Dobbins are stop gaps, and I just dont think Sharpton is a starting caliber player. However, around this slot Larrimore from UCLA has me intrigued.

Cobble- Sign me up
Thanks 65. Yeah I remember responding to your post on Rogers in that thread as your comment were right on target. My concern is he will rise out of our reach but there are about 6 WRs that should go first round (as of now) & hopefully we can get him.

Lester is ranked #62 by CBS NFLdraftscout so is in position to be there. I do predict he will have a good season and may not be there round 2.

Appreciate yopur comments!