View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012   #390
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round DeVier Posey WR Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Well if DeVier Posey cannot beat out Jeff Maehle or Juaquin Iglesias then this will be a really bad pick. Same probably goes for Keshawn Martin.
Outside of KW, what WR has Kubiak identified and acquired that really has contributed much of anything? I can't think of a name.

The WR spot has to get better. If we don't find a gem out of the bunch we've got right now...then I think we're potentially in trouble this year.

At some point, the offense has to rely on the WRs more than it has recently. We're basically a flavor of two scoops of Arian Foster, a dash of Ben Tate, and a pinch of Name-That-Texans-TE.

IF guys like Posey, Jean, Martin, and even Dweeb Jones find ways to REALLY contribute...this team is unstoppable in 2012. If not, I hope nothing happens to Arian Foster.