View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012   #67
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmann suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by G27RR View Post
Right, but people were curious if that was the real reason because there can be some problems using ritalin to treat ADD in some adults. Using it to treat adults was considered an "off-label" use last time I looked. It is intended primarily for treating that disorder in children and teenagers.

(Off-label doesn't mean it's prohibited for other uses, it's just not the primary purpose as approved by the FDA)
I take Ritalin.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote