View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Hell of a mock for being this early!

Rodgers- I love this pick. I forget which thread it was in, but I pointed this guy out as an early target for the Texans. Big, strong, fast, he has it all. He drops due to a lack of hype and off the field issues.

Lester- Will he be here? If so, I like it. Depth is important, and really behind Manning we dont have a guy who can start in case of emergency.

Bailey- Depth on the OL is always good. I dont know a lot about the player, but I like the position.

Taylor- Again, I like going the position. OLB will likely be taken in just about every draft at some point, and Taylor is a good one. It would suck to lose Barwin, but it is a possibility.

Michaels- I cant get on board with this one. I dont think a RB will be taken, as I doubt Tate goes anywhere, and I really like Meggett for the 3rd RB role. Still shocked he went UDFA. Now, even if we needed to grabe a RB, there are other guys I like around this area- Burkhead from Nebraska in particular.

Steinkuhler- Yet again, depth. I like it, though I dont know much about the player.

Jackson- I really like going ILB, but I would have addressed it earlier. James and Dobbins are stop gaps, and I just dont think Sharpton is a starting caliber player. However, around this slot Larrimore from UCLA has me intrigued.

Cobble- Sign me up
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote