View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
1. Rogers, I like the player and position chosen, would definitely add quality talent to the WR corp.. I'm thinking he's the new #2 WR and Walter is gone after the 2012 season. Posey is the new #3 in the slot. Agree
2. Lester, very good player that would add some quality depth but I just don't forsee the need at FS yet. Are we losing Manning or Quin? Strengthening the position for now & eliminating backups. Manning may be gone 2013.
3. Bailey, I don't know anything about the player but I'm guessing you want him to replace Wade Smith, great size for the position. Maybe. Smith gone after 2012, someone better replace him
3b. Taylor, it would really suck to lose Barwin but if he has another great year he'll be very expensive in FA. I can understand a depth pick here. Getting a 3rd round comp. pick for Mario will be key next year as I think we'll have alot of holes to fill next year in the draft.
4. Michaels, good size, speed, and productivity as a possible replacement for Tate a year early. Hopefully we trade Tate and get something of value for him. not interested in trading Tate who leaves after 2013.
5. Steinkuhler, is he a depth pick when either Crick or Jameson take Antonio Smith's spot on the D-line? Folks focusing on Crick versus Jamison but Steinkuhler may be better than both
5b. Jackson, I don't know anything about the player yet but don't really forsee the need for depth at ILB yet. Brady James has 1 year deal so draft his replacement or at least Sharpton's
6. Cobble, PS emergency NT behind Mitchell and Fangupo, I can see that. I like Mitchell at NT especially with his added bulk. I just don't think Mitchell is quick enough for DE duties to replace Smith.

Nice job, definitely adds some talent and depth. I'm working on a terribly early 2013 mock as well, I'll post in a few days, still working on positions.
Respnse in bold & look forward to your mock.