View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Shhhhhhh, those are my 2 biggest sources as well but I'll try to keep it a secret. RM65 is right comp. picks don't start until the end of the 3rd round. I'm confused about your last sentence though, if Schaub takes us to the SB next season then he would be the starter in 2013 as well. Are you saying Schaub would be too expensive for us after taking us to the SB? I don't think any team has ever lost their starting QB a year after going to the SB.

What do you see as our other team needs in the 2013 draft? When is your 2013 mock going to be posted? My interest is stirred.
Ridiculous we can only get a 3rd for Mario. My mock is ready to post but I am adding comp picks as 3rd for Mario, 5th for Briesel and only doing thru 5th. I need to add the comp pick for Briesel and then I'll post.

Schaub is good but we all know the negatives, regardless if he does well and is healthy (as possible) SB or not he will command a huge salary. We need to re-sign Brown and that will take up all our surplus. No Barwin either. Matt will be a Mario type FA due to position.