View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012   #55
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmann suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Ritalin? Wow.

So Ritalin boosts performance? I always figured it just helped a guy with ADD to not annoy the hell out of everyone around him.

Seems a bit harsh to put Ritalin on the PED list.
I don't agree with it being on the PED list and think if he had a prescription for it the NFL should have considered a warning. Kids are starting to snort it in massive doses and even inject it with what they claim are cocaine like effects which also to my knowledge would have no performance enhancing effect.