View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012   #54
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 249951 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmann suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Ritalin? Wow.

So Ritalin boosts performance? I always figured it just helped a guy with ADD to not annoy the hell out of everyone around him.

Seems a bit harsh to put Ritalin on the PED list.
I'm sure stuff like pseudophed is on the list, too. When I was competing, I was amazed at the stuff I couldn't take and that was just the AAU. Besides the stuff that actually boosts performance, a lot of compounds can give you false positives for other things so you have to stay away from that stuff, too.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote