View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

I'm working on 2013 mock now. I think QB is the primary position of concern but I also feel optimistic that Yates will prove sufficient especially if Matt can make it through this next season. Qb does not have to be stellar just accurate with decent release & able to play the pocket. Yates should be able to do that 2012 & even better '13. QB not on my board now.
Posey or not we still need another WR to eventually be WR1.

I anticipate Barwin in his last contract year in a position set to get him sacks will also make himself a tighty bit of change on his next team as a FA. Not able to play 4-3 DE like Mario he is younger and shoud be gone. OLB again will be a high pick.

A CB and RB & perhaps an ILB should give us top 5 picks. I wished I had better idea what comp picks will be. Thought I read on some thread a 2nd, 3rd & 5th. If anyone has good info please shoot me a PM. I was google searching earlier today & caught a virus on my other computer so be careful.