View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012   #67
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 219123 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hebron "Loni" Fangupo, DT

No "live contact" during 3rd phase OTA's.............down by "friendly fire?"

Quote:
on NT Hebron Fangupo going down and what happened to his knee) “Don’t know. It got rolled up in a pile. That’s the biggest thing when you come out here for the first day, having competitive-type practices, guys are a little exciting so you’ve got to calm them down but hopefully he’ll be okay.”

(on what kind of injury NT Hebron Fangupo had) “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I know they took him in but he did walk off the field.”
link

This is his LEFT knee........same side as his previous ankle fractures.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote