View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possibly going to Denver game with wife: Tix $250 total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
Would love to meet you and your wife GP! Im more of a lurker and your post give me mixed emotions about u lol but I bet you would be bad ass to have a few beers with and talk Texans!

I got a group of 6 going so far.

Here's another Denver thread http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91434
LOL. Well, one thing is for sure: We all love our Texans and everything else that we say (in the football forum or other forums) comes a distant second to us sharing our passion for the team.

I would love it if the people from the board, the ones who are going to the game in Denver, could agree to meet in front of the stadium for a group photo to post on here, and to shake hands and meet one another. That'd be cool.

Not sure If I'm going yet, will decide this week.