Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004   #59
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Yes, I totally agree, lets have Marcus Coleman quartered and then fine him. I think we should hold athletes to way higher standards than regular people. Let's make sure he gets a severe punishment to teach him that he will not be treated like everyone else. In fact, I say we give him the same punishment Ted Kennedy got for driving drunk off a bridge and killing some woman(who wasn't his wife), then fled the scene to be found later at his house. Coleman has to learn that if you are going to drive drunk you better change your last name to Kennedy.
You are being dumb here.

"The NFL's guideline for a drunken-driving conviction is a fine of half a regular-season game check up to $20,000, barring unusual circumstances. Subsequent violations result in increased discipline as determined by the commissioner, Aiello said."

If you want to play in the NFL, you have to play by their rules. Its not that hard to understand.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote