View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012   #57
pec0sb0b
on the lam

Rep Power: 2716 pec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hebron "Loni" Fangupo, DT

If they keep seven down linemen on the roster I like his chances. If they only keep six, his primary competition should be Tim Jamison. If he can pass rush his chances are much better... versatility is big on Phillips' defensive line.

Cody, Mitchell, Watt, Smith, Crick, Jamison...

Crick will make the roster... he adds rotational depth at 5 technique (base 3-4) and at 3 technique (nickel 4-2-5)...they used Jamison in this role as well as Mitchell late in the season. If Fangupo can compete at 3 technique then he becomes more than just the third NT. If he can rotate at 5 technique even better, then Jamison becomes superfluous.

I dislike small, quick defenses...I prefer beef.