View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012   #55
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hebron "Loni" Fangupo, DT

Im excited to compete with a top-notch offense and defense, Fangupo said. Im ready to learn all I can from coaches and players, and I believe being able to compete with such great players can help my game tremendously.

Fangupo played on BYUs rushing defense, ranked 19th nationally, and that experience will serve as preparation for working to make the Texans roster.

Im excited to get to Houston and work hard, he said. I will do everything in my power to learn the plays and be physically fit.

The Texans recently lost first-round draft pick Mario Williams and replaced the defensive lineman with Whitney Mercilus. While the Texans will not need defensive help immediately, Fangupo looks for a chance to impress the coaches during upcoming rookie camps.

I cant speak to what chances I have to play, because honestly, that will be up to the coaches, he said. I can say that I will take care of the things I am in control of. I will give all my effort towards the workouts, plays and studying film. I want to make the most of the opportunity that God has given me.

http://universe.byu.edu/index.php/20...ng-nfl-season/
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote