View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012   #7
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texns @ Jets info

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Welcome to TexansTalk Joe! Thanks for the nice post, and thanks for being a classy fan!

As much as I would LOVE to go to the Jets game, esp in early Oct, I will be saving for a trip to Detriot at Thanksgiving. Just another "first" for our Texans, and I wanna be there to support our boys.

When you come down to Houston PLEASE be sure to stop by the Blue Crew tailgate. Our's sounds a lot like yours, a bunch of diehard fans who love to entertain OOT guest! Just let us know when you decide to head this way and we'll give ya all the details.

Also looking forward to an injury free season! We had enough last year to last us a decade!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was in Detroit for a Jets game 2 years ago. Nice stadium. Detroit is a place everyone should see with their own eyes, kinda crazy.
One thing I highly recommend in Detroit, the Motown museum, it's in the actual house that was turned into a recording studio that every motown hit was recorded in. I'm not even a motown fan and I thought it was great.