View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012   #83
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

I was bored a few hours ago, and went over to the Ravens.com forums. I got some good laughs out of their fans responses to their team signing Jacoby.

Here is the thread, just in case some folks haven't seen it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum52
Ozzie, I don't ask for much from you, except to trade up for Floyd, but please dont make this move. He was our 12th... 13th man after you count the fans last year in the playoffs, we already have a fumbling special teamer/unused receiver in David Reed

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote