View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texns @ Jets info

Welcome to TexansTalk Joe! Thanks for the nice post, and thanks for being a classy fan!

As much as I would LOVE to go to the Jets game, esp in early Oct, I will be saving for a trip to Detriot at Thanksgiving. Just another "first" for our Texans, and I wanna be there to support our boys.

When you come down to Houston PLEASE be sure to stop by the Blue Crew tailgate. Our's sounds a lot like yours, a bunch of diehard fans who love to entertain OOT guest! Just let us know when you decide to head this way and we'll give ya all the details.

Also looking forward to an injury free season! We had enough last year to last us a decade!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote