View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012   #5
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texns @ Jets info

Thanks for the warm response guys! Seems like a nice site ya have here, i'll check it out. I am thinking of actually making a trip out your way during an away game or bye week. I'm looking at maybe getting a pitmaker smoker and want to take a look at them first hand and maybe take in some texas bbq and a game.