View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012   #79
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Name it.

Meachum has had a QB for the last 3 years that has less restrictions than Jacoby has. & Meachum was their #2, he got more snaps than Jacoby so his numbers should be better anyway.

I don't like Meachum (if you can't tell). & I think Jacoby will outperform him as the #3 WR in Baltimore, because of Flacco's big arm & their propensity to go deep.

Meachum is simply not that good.

IMO of course.
Sig or Avatar bet? If I wasn't in EP (but that's going to change after this summer) I would make it a six pack.

To me it's not about whether or not I think Jacoby is good WR or not, not that I think he is at any rate, but I just don't think in Baltimore he's going to get a lot of targets as the third WR. Ray Rice by far is the focal point of that offense, though I think far as the WR goes Smith is going to get more targets this coming year.

I think Meachem is an ok #2 WR and he's going to San Diego where he's got a pretty darn good QB in Rivers and an offense that is more predicated to throwing the ball. He's also going to get the targets that Jackson had and I just think he has better hands than Jones does.

I don't think it's going to be real close.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote