View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
What's the bet he doesn't? Because I'm willing to bet on Meachem being at least the #2 in the San Diego offense was a quarterback that is 3x better than Flacco in Rivers. Meachem in the last 3 years has solidly out performed Jones in every category.
Name it.

Meachum has had a QB for the last 3 years that has less restrictions than Jacoby has. & Meachum was their #2, he got more snaps than Jacoby so his numbers should be better anyway.

I don't like Meachum (if you can't tell). & I think Jacoby will outperform him as the #3 WR in Baltimore, because of Flacco's big arm & their propensity to go deep.

Meachum is simply not that good.

IMO of course.