View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012   #65
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not defending his route running.

What I'm saying is that I don't think or know if it is a problem. Schaub throwing balls in the dirt is not evidence.

As far as Schaub having a lot of things to consider, that's not really relevant as we are not talking magnitude of mistakes. We are talking about mistakes being made period.

If you ask me who is more valuable to the team and who's mistakes could I live with more, it's Schaub.
If it's not evidence, then why did Jacoby get dirt darts or the ball over his head and the ball was on the other receivers?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote