View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012   #64
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Schaub has a million and one things to consider. He is going to make a few mistakes. Jacoby has 3 things to do. Run the rote is #1 and he cant even do that correctly.

Not sure why people are defending his route running when its been an OBVIOUS problem since he has been here.
I'm not defending his route running.

What I'm saying is that I don't think or know if it is a problem. Schaub throwing balls in the dirt is not evidence.

As far as Schaub having a lot of things to consider, that's not really relevant as we are not talking magnitude of mistakes. We are talking about mistakes being made period.

If you ask me who is more valuable to the team and who's mistakes could I live with more, it's Schaub.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote