View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012   #51
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Remember the Raiders game we lost at home? Jacoby caught 1 of 11 passes that day.
My only Texans game. Yeah, I remember it well.

1 of 11. That was the day I knew the JJ experiment was over. You can't be called upon and perform 1 of 11 like that.

No way in hell was Schaub THAT off that he missed Jacoby 10 times.

Jacoby was all over the place and unfortunately never in the right area to get the pass from Schaub. Sailed over his head, hit two yards in front of him, etc. I had a lot of time on the flight back to think about it. That was the day I begin contemplating that it might just be Jacoby's route running that was the key to his problems for so long. I played back his plays in my head on that flight back, and I think I got on the message board and started posting about my thoughts on that topic.