View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012   #54
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hebron "Loni" Fangupo, DT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Oh, I like Fangupo alright, and I understand that BYU played a 2-gap 34 scheme.
I think he has the quickness to play in Wade's one-gap scheme and could be effective in the pass rush more than some think, including you

My main concern is the left ankle, especially for a big man like him.
Key to left ankle will be aggressively rounding his body weight down to a number he can be more explosive & still maintain strength. I'm sure Texans have an ideal weight parameter in mind already they can work with once they get him into camp. He must be smart, work hard & pick up what Texans expect from him while staying healthy @ same time to have any shot here.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote