View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cherry Pick the real 2012 NFL Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I wouldn't be upset with your haul but missing OLB don't you think?
Maybe.

And I know a lot of people don't agree with me, but I think Nading is a good player. I'd have no qualms with Nading and Braman backing up Reed and Barwin. I haven't seen a whole lot of Braman, but the potential seems to be there.

Honestly, last year I liked Nading just as much and maybe a bit more than Reed. This year though, I think Reed will likely be the better player if he works hard over the off-season.

I'm not a huge fan of Mercilus, but the guy doesn't suck. I think his upside is higher than Reed's though.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote