View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cherry Pick the real 2012 NFL Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
In the Senior Bowl must include practices, most coaching/staffs (unless they're actually coaching) are gone by game time, leaving contingent skelton crew of scouts on hand (my understanding), maybe Texans are exception to this rule? We as fans have only limited exposure to practices (what the network shows us) so its generally an incomplete grade. In the game we get to see how practice transferred to playing speed, how fact prospects picked up NFL coaching, stuff like that but still its only one game. People have all kinds of opinions, like after watching any game regarding how some players performed, here is one example form Walter Cherepinsky http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2012game1.php with regards to in the game grade, hence I doubt Texans really elevated his grade based on his performance in the Senior Bowl as much as his performance all week in practice & previous tape from past seasons, IMO.
They must watch the all-22 tape

And I'm sure they watched everything.

As far as the dropped pass and the INT are concerned, I've already mentioned them.

The more important thing, as you said, is to see his playing speed.
He got open due to his ability to get seperation with a wicked plant-and-cut at the top of the route.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote