View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012   #52
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hebron "Loni" Fangupo, DT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qman View Post
I am a BYU fan and watched all the games. I wouldn't take Fangupo lake of penetration/sacks against him much. BYU's 3-4 scheme is for the linebackers and safeties to make plays. The D-line is to force people outside and occupy blockers. As a run-stopping NT he should be effective- but if he does more than that I will be surprised.
Oh, I like Fangupo alright, and I understand that BYU played a 2-gap 34 scheme.
I think he has the quickness to play in Wade's one-gap scheme and could be effective in the pass rush more than some think, including you

My main concern is the left ankle, especially for a big man like him.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote