View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012   #27
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Actually, you have no idea how this is going to work out for the Ravens and Jacoby. Plenty of players have had a poor start turn into a great career by moving on to a new team. I think I'll go with the Ravens GM's judgement on this one, over yours and the Texans.

What would really be "all the more awesome" is if Leach, Pollard and Jacoby each played a part in a win on October 21st. I'll be there!
Mrs. Jones

They should've left Jacoby in Baltimore after the playoff game. It would've saved time.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote