View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012   #25
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Actually, you have no idea how this is going to work out for the Ravens and Jacoby. Plenty of players have had a poor start turn into a great career by moving on to a new team. I think I'll go with the Ravens GM's judgement on this one, over yours and the Texans.

What would really be "all the more awesome" is if Leach, Pollard and Jacoby each played a part in a win on October 21st. I'll be there!
Jacoby did not ever mature.....plain and simple. He had his chance last year when Dre went down....and he did not step it up..

He has issues and still has issues on and off the field.

I was pulling for Jacoby ....I have since the beginning....but even I saw the writing on the wall last season.

You cant wait on a guy forever. I personally thought he was gone before last season myself.

I really think his best years are behind him.
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote