View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012   #7
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones Signs With Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
$3.5 million per year????

LMAO!

Wow. LOL. I love it when people think they can make three-day leftover scraps taste like gourmet food. Pretty dumb move, Ravens.

And that he signed with the team how baited him into coughing up the football in the playoff game just makes it all the more awesome.
Actually, you have no idea how this is going to work out for the Ravens and Jacoby. Plenty of players have had a poor start turn into a great career by moving on to a new team. I think I'll go with the Ravens GM's judgement on this one, over yours and the Texans.

What would really be "all the more awesome" is if Leach, Pollard and Jacoby each played a part in a win on October 21st. I'll be there!
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote