View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012   #8
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da Bears - Travel

I went to The Texans v Bears game there in 2004 or 05 I can't remember. The temp like 9 degrees. It was effing cold.

The Bears fans were just like they are on tv. Fat blowhards. One fatso said 'Nothing but queers and steers in TX.' I asked him if he was practicing his bj technique on that footlong kielbasa. I told he was right because the Texans are effing the schit out the sorry ass bears.

One threw ice at me and I went up to him and his friends to cut the schit out. They did. A fan showed up in a Packers uni and they forgot all about me and went after him big time. Unless they changed, I don't think you can tailgate. I don't think there is a parking lot next to the stadium. The Texans won. Overall we had a good time despite the miserable weather and the super long walk to the stadium.