View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012   #48
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hebron "Loni" Fangupo, DT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
My favorite 20 undrafted free agent pickups
By Rob Rang | CBSSports.com

NG Hebron Fangupo, Houston Texans: One of my concerns with the Texans' draft is that they didn't fill their need at nose guard. Fangupo fell on draft day due to medical concerns but he's a quality run-stuffer who could fit the bill.
He didn't play much in 2009 (playing only 3 - with 2 assists), and suffered a season-ending injury - broken fibula (ankle).

He played in 7 games in 2010 before suffering another injury (I don't know what it was). He recorded 2 tackles and 2 assists.

He also missed a few games in 2011 with another ankle injury (the same left ankle - but X-ray was negative).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote