View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012   #209
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I've Never seen him in a Single Game, and all I've read seemed to be extremely positive - so I went on Youtube looking for the negative. I especially enjoyed the Grudens QB Camp.

I am far from being an expert, but those are my Potential negatives:

- to me he has a strange looking release - no idea if that could be a problem
- he is going to get himself killed in the NFL. Definetly has to work on protecting himself.
- Takes some unnecessary risks that NFL. DBs will exploit. I know he rarely turned the Ball over in college, but several of his throws should've been intercepted.

Like I Said, I am no expert and haven't Seen nearly enough - so can someone who did elaborate on these points?
How many quarterbacks can you not say that about? Yates? Schaub? P. Manning? Brady?........the determining statement is "rarely turns the ball over."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote