View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012   #17
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cherry Pick the real 2012 NFL Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
SW H-TOWN, yours is almost identical to mine, many of the same players. Here's mine:

1. Whitney Mercilus-OLB, I love this pick but could also go for Nick Perry-OLB as well, it's a coin toss for me.
3a. Brandon Thompson-DT, I didn't expect him to fall this far and a great fit for our system. Posey and I still can't believe he got picked here instead of Thompson.
3b. Brandon Brooks-OG, finally some athletic size on the O-line, very good pick by the Texans.
4a. Bobby Massie-OT, I can't believe he fell this far and we didn't jump on him, starter at RT in 2013.
4b. Greg Childs-WR, I like this guys size, speed, and athleticism. He'd be a great future Texan.
4c. Jared Crick-DE, very good value pick if he can stay healthy and add a little weight.
5. Randy Bullock-K, another very good Texans pick, just before other teams started taking K.
6. Brandon Washington-OG, I can't believe he fell this far, he'd be a stud at OG or serviceable at RT for the Texans.

Everyone on this list is a starter for the Texans in 2013 with the possible exception of Jared Crick and he'd be very high quality depth and certainly in the normal rotation.
WOW! When I did mine it came out exactly like this. I gave thought to switching Washington with Sweeny in the 6th but with the lack of depth we have I couldn't pass up chance to add more young quality talent to the OL.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote