View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cherry Pick the real 2012 NFL Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Ok, I'll play.

1. Whitney Mercilus, OLB
3a. Devier Posey, WR
3b. Brandon Brooks, G
4a. Alameda Ta'aumu, DT
4b. Jared Crick, DE
4c. Zebrie Sanders, T
5. Randy Bullock, K
6. Tommy Streeter, WR
I suppose UDFA Davin Meggett, could return kick-offs & Tridnon Holliday punt returns? But Keshawn Martin is elite with also plus ability as slot receiver all in one player.

I would rather develop Loni Fangupo to share time for depth & NT rotation. Zebrie Sanders does spark my interest however.....but not over a sure thing @ Center who could fill in @ Guard. Far as Steeter goes think that they really like Lestar Jean. Hard to find big guys who can move like Mondek, think he could be another solid player in due time like Joel Dreessen.

Still a very good list, you have an excellent handle of this draft

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote