View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012   #10
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm a Texan Club a goner

Yeah, what's weird is I can still access it on my phone, just not the laptop. I can also access my folders, so I've been going in there and forwarding all my email to my alternate.

I have so many things listed there, Paypal, Toll Rd, etc ... Gonna be a challenge if I ever forget any passwords ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
have you tried going to www.webmail.imatexan.com? My link stopped working about a week or so ago, didn't know why. But if I typed in the web address, it works fine. I'm still able to receive & send email... Like I just received & sent email.