View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012   #203
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Yeah anything can happen, I could win powerball but its not likely. Like I said I hope it turns out to be a lottery ticket but some people here are acting like this kid is a first round pick
And people act like Vince Young or Ryan Leaf or Akili Smith were worth a 1st round pick. Nobody knows how these players are going to play out. We don't even know if Andrew Luck will be a good pick. Case is in a position where he likely won't get much opportunity early on simply because he's tagged with being an undrafted 3rd stringer. That's his biggest hurdle at the moment.

I don't think anybody is acting like he's the next Tom Brady, but the the people who have never seen him play, or play very little, need to ease up on those who have seen him play every down he's ever played. Any scouting report that says he has a weak arm is from someone who shouldn't be in the scouting business. Period.

I hope it works out for Case, and I will be pulling for him, but as others have said, I don't want to see him on the field any time soon. Or TJ either for that matter. That's right, I hope to see that "weak armed" #8 for all 16 games (+) next season.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote