Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004   #57
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope they don't get rid of Coleman either. My fear is that the NFL steps in and does something. After all we are The Texans, not The Patriots or Colts or Packer or any other high profile team like that so it wouldn't hurt the NFL to suspend a player from our team meanwhile let the other players in the league take witness. That is my only fear.

I too believe that when Coleman has to answer to his teammates and fans, the embarassment and punishment will be all over him.

Also, I think we need to thank the good Lord that Coleman is still with us today and we aren't mourning over him. I sure hopes he learns from this.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote