View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012   #9
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cherry Pick the real 2012 NFL Draft...

Round 1(26) - Whitney Mercilus, OLB Illinois - Can't believe he fell to 26 in weak rush linebacker class. Good Value pick and tremendous upside.

Round 3 (68) - Brandon Thompson, NT Clemson - Another guy who fell. Great fit for our system and surprised he lasted past round 2.

Round 3 (76) - Brandon Brooks, G Miami (Ohio) - Had to keep this pick, it is not every day you find a guy with his size and power that is also mobile enough to play in the in the zone blocking scheme. If this guy gets to the second level the way I think he can he is going to destroy some linebackers...Brown vs Harrison style.

Round 4 (99) - Bobby Massie, OT Mississippi - Like I said in my mock draft, we are one injury away from having Derek Newton starting at RT. That scares me.

Round 4 (121) - Greg Childs, WR - I just like this guy more than Posey. Seems to me that he has more upside. Also looks very adept at getting a clean release off the LOS vs press coverage.

Round 4 (126) - Jared Crick, DE Nebraska - Another defensive value pick. Our D line is going to be stacked.

Round 5 (161) - Ryan Bullock - Best K available in the draft and very limited FA options. Should be a day one starter.

Round 6 (195) - Micah Pellerin, CB Hampton - Good CB prospect who should have been drafted.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote