View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012   #185
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm just glad we have him. The guy has a TON of potential and as a UDFA no downside. I'm pretty sure he sticks to the team unless he just royally screws up in camp and pre-season. Which I donthink he will.
would it not be a kick if dwight jones, case and loisoue (sp--ilb) made contributions?