Thread: Town Rivals!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Town Rivals!!

I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to watching LPHS this year! Got a feeling they're gonna have a fantastic year. Besides, it's the only way I can keep an eye on Vinny!

Gonna be fun watching his son Jayson, and a couple other kids I know who will be playing. BUT, most of all, it'll be fantastic watching my grandaughter dance with the Chato's, if she decides to do it. She made the team, but, not sure she wants to do it. I'll suport her with whatever decision she makes!

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote