View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012   #153
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 54346 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
After seeing the QB camp with Gruden...how can you not come away impressed with the guy? I know I didn't see him play every week like some people here, but from the small snippets I got, the kid can play.

I think my favorite thing he said was answering Gruden about the number of hits he took at UH and if people can question if he can stand up to the rigors of the NFL. It was something to the effect of "I'm a quarterback, it's who I am and what I do. Yeah, I took some hits, but at the end of the day I'd rather go up against guys going all out and trying then guys who aren't"

That's REAL Moxy.

Count me as a new member of the Keenum fan club. I really hope this guy can stick to the roster or hopefully at least the PS because I do think he can make it at this level.

Was this when Gruden then chimed in " If you were my quarterback I'd fine you for taking that hit on your shoulder"?